Hot Sale - Benchmade AFO II AUTO Folding Knife 3.56" Black Plain Tanto Blade, Aluminum Handles - 9052BKBenchmade AFO II AUTO Folding Knife 3.56" Black Plain Tanto Blade, Aluminum Handles - 9052BK
Based on the 9050 AFO, the 9052 AFO II advances a proven tool used in all branches of the Armed Forces. The redesigned AFO incorporates a stronger more reliable lock, open back design, larger button and steel pommel. New and Improved Push Button Lock is more than 30% Stronger than the previous version.
The AFO II is truly an elite cutting tool, currently on active duty throughout the Armed Forces all around the globe. Utilizing Benchmade's time proven automatic opening system for effortless, rapid one-hand deployment and closing. It offers many useful features that make it superior to other knives for S.A.R. or tactical applications. Utility in blade design combined with sizable blade strength are paramount in any field knife, especially in the extremes which military troops can be faced with. A sturdy and formidable handle not only anchors the blade, but also could improvise as other tools in demanding situations. This knife includes a tough, poly-ballistic nylon sheath for conventional carry.
- Larger Button Release and Increased Finger Guard
- Faster and Stronger Spring Mechanism
- Open Backspacer Design for Easy Maintenance
- Steel Glass Breaker on Butt End
- Blade Length: 3.56"
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Blade Material: BK1 Coated 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Tanto; Auto Open
- Weight: 5.80 oz.
- Clip: Reversible Steel Carry Clip
- Lock Mechanism: Button Auto with Integrated Safety
- Handle Specs: 6061T6 Aluminum, Open Backspacer, Black Hard Anodize
- Handle Thickness: 0.60"
- Overall Length: 8.51"
- Closed Length: 4.95"
- Made in the USA