Sale Store - Benchmade 781 Anthem Folding Knife 3.5" Satin CPM-20CV Blade, Bronze Chevron Integral Titanium HandlesBenchmade 781 Anthem Folding Knife 3.5" Satin CPM-20CV Blade, Bronze Chevron Integral Titanium Handles
The Anthem is Benchmade's first ever single piece, billet titanium AXIS knife. The popular functionality of the AXIS lock is now available with the strength of an integral handle design for a knife that is unconditionally as functional and beautiful as it is durable.
- AXIS lock
- Drop point blade
- CPM-20CV premium stainless steel blade (59-61HRC)
- Chevron patterned, weathered bronze anodized, single piece billet integral titanium handle
- Reversible chevron patterned tip-up titanium clip
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.112"
- Handle Thickness: 0.43"
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Weight: 3.66 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Chevron Patterned Titanium, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.06"
- Closed Length: 4.56"
- Class: Blue
- Made in the USA